Monday, November 17, 2025

☀️⭐️๐Ÿงก

Hi guys (@^^)/ yesterday I've done a couple of things while I stayed home for the whole day. To me I find it boring but it's whatever ┐( ˘ 、 ˘ )┌

Last morning I did 60's makeup for the first time ๐Ÿ™‚ it was out of the usual since I usually do my gal make,  ww๐Ÿ˜† I've never done it before so I thought I decide to give it a try๐Ÿ™‚

My 60's Make ใƒพ( ˃แด—˂ )◞ • *✰

My Eye Make

I was supposed to go to church too except I didn't end up going cuz the car was full (╥_╥) I did make a picture frame for my picture of Mother Mary and decorated it + did my nails 2 days ago ๐Ÿ˜


Tools I've used for my set ๐Ÿ˜„

I lost the bow gem when I was washing the dishes ๐Ÿ˜ž I was so mad at myself that I didn't wore gloves (แ—’แ—ฃแ—•) regardless I still love my nails at the end + I guess Ive learnt my lesson the hard way I supposed so yeah anyways, that was it that I'd shared with y'all even though it's not as much to show ๐Ÿ˜Š

Goodbye! (´▽)๏พ‰⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment